The COMMUNITY FUND’S granting priorities for 2021 will focus on benefitting “children, families and less advantaged communities.”
Applicants MUST be a Registered Charitable organization to be funded
Sponsorship – provide additional info on Application Form
The full GRANT APPLICATION FORM may be accessed on the website of the Prince Albert & Area Community Foundation Inc. www.pafoundation.ca. under the “Granting” tab
· You may also email our office requesting a copy of the Application.
These funds are offered by PAACF and UNITED WAY for Granting in Prince Albert & surrounding area.
DEADLINE is March 22, 2021
Prince Albert & Area Community Foundation Inc.
P.O. Box 291 Prince Albert, SK S6V 5R5
COVID has changed the way we live and interact in our community, but it has also changed the way we give out money. At our Annual Granting, PAACF usually hosts a public ceremony to which we invite Grant recipients, PAACF Donors, the Media, government officials , and the general public. But 2020 is different! Since we could not have Grant recipients come to a large gathering, WE went to them. Over the space of 5 days, Board members of PAACF met with Community agencies at their sites to present their Annual Grant cheque for 2020.
Picture #1 - Jennifer Brouwer with recipient, Doug Kinar
Picture #2 - Cots in Cold Weather Centre
Picture # 3 - Michelle, Joseph with recipient Vicki Stewart
Picture # 4 - Recipients Robin Knudsen, Donna Straus, David Butorec
Picture #5 - Recipient Seniors Advocacy Centre
Picture #6 - Michelle Hassler, Jim McKnight with recipient Louise Zurowski, CFS
There were several other projects we were unable to make personal contact with due to distance and COVID-19 and we had to use the old way – Canada Post – to present their Grant cheques.
1. Make-A-Wish Foundation – to grant a wish to a seriously ill child for a unique experience
2. Prince Albert Branch of Inclusion Sask – Interec 2020
- To provide inclusion companions for people with intellectual disabilities for summer activities
3. CPL Recreation – Wellness Adventure
- To provide children of all ages to learn about the environment, shorelines and forest education. Weekly sessions.