Bill is CEO of the Community Service Centre of Prince Albert.
Father of three and husband to Charlotte.
He has more than 26 years’ experience in the Federal, Provincial and Municipal Government in special projects and management of employment programs and services as well as 8 years management in private industry and 10 years in senior management with the non-profit sector.
Bill also serves on the Boards of the Prince Albert District Chamber of Commerce and the Saskatchewan Association of Rehabilitation Centres. He is a member of the Income Assistance Advisory Group to the Minister of Social Services and a member of the Curriculum Advisory Committee for the Ministry of Education.
Bill is a dog lover and an avid musician - quite often the guy with the guitar in the corner at many social functions and entertainment venues.
Jennifer is Advisory Team Leader for
Affinity Credit Union, working in their offices in Prince Albert, Birch Hills, Candle Lake, and Christopher Lake . The majority of her career has been in banking and customer service and she really enjoys her work and organization. She grew up in the Shellbrook area, and was able to serve as a member of the boards for Shellbrook Minor Sports and Shellbrook Summer Fair for many years. After moving to Prince Albert in 2019, it was important to continue to be involved with the community she lives in. Jennifer says "I am happy to have found a new home at PAACF".
Joseph is Founder and Executive Director of Simba Strategic Solutions Inc.
His focus is on providing advice to Public and Private organizations, First Nations, and all levels of Government. Joseph has over 20 years experience in professional business management. He has worked in Accounting, Banking, Finance, Real Estate, Recreation, and Tourism, and includes General Manager for Prince Albert and District Community Futures, and the Campus Manager of Saskatchewan Polytechnic Students Association Prince Albert Campus. Joseph originally hails from Kenya and immigrated to Canada in 2001.
Delphine is a long -time resident of Prince Albert. She has participated extensively in the life of the community. Following her retirement from a long career in Community Education in 2008, Delphine started her own business where she continues to develop innovative community education programming. * Delphine was awarded the Sask Literacy Network Award of Merit for the development of the Supported Model of training for level 1 & 2 Learners.
Bryan is Owner/Manger of BTR Financial Planning since 1992.
Bryan's participation in the life of the community is extensive starting with Junior Achievement of Prince Albert, the Prince Albert Chamber of Commerce, and Investment Saskatchewan. He gained new perspective on social issues as Ecuador Chaperone for the "Free the Children" program in 2013. His present commitment to the community continues with involvement with the Canadian Association of Financial Planners, the Prince Albert Curling Club, the Government Affairs Committee and the Financial Planning Standards Council.
* Bryan was named Sportsman of the
Yor ear in 2019 for organizing and bringing the New Holland Canadian Juniors Curling Championships to Prince Albert in January. Rindal oversaw a committee of over 200 volunteers to help organize the biggest junior curling championship in the nation.
Myrna has had a long career in retail, operating businesses in Prince Albert and Waskesiu for over forty years. She became involved in many community organizations and events, many of which she is still active in today .
Although her experiences are varied she hopes her long time involvement with the Waskesiu Foundation as a board member will benefit PAACF.
* Myrna was honoured with the Saskatchewan Volunteer Medal as part of the National Volunteer Week celebrations. The Saskatchewan Volunteer Medal is awarded to extraordinary citizens across the province for their outstanding contributions to Saskatchewan.
Michelle is Executive-Director of the PA Multicultural Centre.
Michelle is a Newcomer from Davao City, Philippines, arriving in Canada in 2011. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication Degree and worked at ABS CBN Broadcasting Corp. in the Philippines.
* Michelle was awarded one of the 10 Junior Fellow Ambassadors of the Institute for Canadian Citizenship (ICC).
We usually hold Board Meetings monthly and often suspend Meetings in July and August. The meetings are at Noon, the 3rd Wednesday of each month, and last for approx one hour.
Bring your Enthusiasm and Interest!
The Board of PAACF has established several Committees to help distribute our work more evenly. The Standing Committees are:
Other Committees may be established as needed to meet our evolving needs.
Every Committee needs your Enthusiasm and Interest!
· Do you have an interest in our community?
· Do you believe in a connected community, working together to enhance our quality of life?
· Would you be willing to bring your viewpoint to an organization so it can represent community needs as broadly as possible?
· Would you be prepared to provide your expertise and community knowledge?
· Do you have time available to get involved in work such as reviewing grant applications, monitoring investments, or implementing a marketing and communications plan?
Your Pay is the satisfaction of building a stronger, connected community. Your Enthusiasm and Interest will be the building blocks.
Your Pay will be getting to know a diverse group of people and a variety of organizations.
And .... we are a FUN bunch of people!
1. Are you a Student – or a Retired person – or employed/running a business?
2. Are you between the ages of 18 years to 98 years? (We can make an exception if older)
3. Do you live in Prince Albert – or surrounding rural area – or in Melfort - or small town in area?
4. Any Gender or Race – you will all be able to contribute.
5. Various Backgrounds – as part of our community, we need ALL your skills and knowledge